Inside – Out Ministries, Inc. This BBB Accredited Charity meets all 20 Standards for Charity Accountability.
FINALIST for Small Business of the Year at Madison Chamber of Commerce Best in Business Awards
Dear Friends of Inside-Out Ministries,
Praise Jesus for His faithfulness, all the prayers and financial support in 2019. With much generosity, Inside-Out Ministries (Inside-Out) made resources available throughout Madison and beyond, taking the good news of the gospel in new directions.
Inside-Out is no longer a facility-based program but a mobile event-based outreach. In Matthew 28, Jesus said to “GO” and Inside-Out has left the building! We ask your continued prayers as our focus is to reach more for Christ. We follow His lead!
Facility restrictions and demands plus church duplication of services were creating complications and a multiplicity of assistance rather than education and guidance to the next level of independence. Our goal has always been growth beyond circumstances not repeated assistance and some made progress while others did not and with the duplication of services found no incentive. Change came for Inside-Out to work more directly toward the self-sufficiency model in more personal contact and focused services while still participating in community outreach.
In 2019 Inside-Out met direct needs in outreach.
· Healthy and Clean School Outreach: several times a year plus treats for Staff as available
· Madison City Schools Teacher Institute Day: provided school staff with supplies, Survival Kits with encouraging treats, one on one prayer and Bibles when asked, cross in my pocket and more-support, appreciation and gratitude
· Supported School Counselor Requests at various schools to provide clothing to Students, emergency Student clothing (multiple sizes and schools, special hard-to-find school supplies, and coats.
· Madison Community Thanksgiving Dinner: Meals and fellowship for 550 individuals served on-site with approximately 100 meals taken home, extras delivered to the Madison Police and Fire Departments with the help of 120 dedicated Volunteers.
· WAY-FM Christmas Prayers: Administered tens of thousands of dedicated funds for outreach.
· 3rd Annual Empty Bowl Dinner: Fundraiser to support programs and raise hunger awareness.
· Madison Chamber of Commerce Business & Kids Expo: Hosted a booth, greeting and sharing with children and families about types of Community Helpers.
· Praying in North Alabama: created Facebook group to focus on the prayer needs of individuals.
· Home Repairs Ministry: Working with contractors to repair and restore homes to safe and healthy conditions for Seniors and Others in compromised health conditions.
We serve God by serving Others. Serving others is what Inside-Out has purposed to do each day beginning March 1, 2008. As a result, over 20,000 have been directly served over the last 12 years, to God be the glory! Thank you to our Volunteers who serve the Madison Community with us in ways most people never see.
As we begin 2020 Inside-Out Ministries remains in sound financial position and we will only ask for your financial support when there is a significant need within our community. Your gifts have been and will be wisely used to support and provide for specific needs of our community.
Please continue to pray for Others to come to know Jesus!