2020 in Review
On behalf of Inside-Out Ministries (Inside-Out), thank you for your faithfulness, prayers and financial support in 2020. Inside-Out is no longer a facility-based program doing day-to-day benevolence for rent, utilities, or a Food Pantry**. Yet in 2020, Inside-Out met direct needs as the Lord led in the following ways:
- Madison City and Surrounding Areas:
- Schools: eliminated student lunchroom debt and provided health and cleaning supplies
- School Counselor Requests to provide emergency Student clothing (special hard-to-find sizes and school supplies, plus coats)
- Blessing Bags distributed to local Police Department Employees, Cashiers of small stores, Postal Workers, Sanitation Workers, Delivery Drivers, and Others who may have been overlooked in service, etc.
- Emergency food packs assembled and distributed at various locations
- Provided assistance in setup and operation of new food distribution site in an underserved area
- Pandemic Response:
- Supported Volunteer Groups and mask-making efforts with supplies and deliveries
- Provided masks for local Respiratory Therapists and Emergency PPE as available
- Provided IPads to Crestwood Hospital and Madison Hospital for patient communication
- Provided financial support for local restaurant Employees pre-unemployment and stimulus payments
- Disaster Response-in addition to the pandemic disaster needs:
- Emergency response for residents displaced by fire, tornado, floods or other disasters
- Provided financial assistance for in-home water connection for a disabled adult after well failure
- Evangelical Response:
- Encouraged Prayer – Praying in North Alabama private Facebook group: shared prayer needs and caring during difficult times, sharing God’s love and comfort through His Word.
- Transportation for Operation Christmas Child shoebox cartons to transport location to allow for God’s love to go beyond our area
- Caring contact with as many people as possible, making conversation, asking how they are holding up, are they alone or with family, any special needs—developing relationships.
We have felt the pains of grief from loss of family (biological and within Inside-Out) & from Church and Community Friends. We have prayed with many who have suffered the same. We trust God’s promises and “we do not grieve as those without Hope.” We pray you are not without Hope either. Please reach out to us if you have a need. Jesus is the answer.